Explore Our Latest Covid-19 Resources
Effective Fundraising Strategies for #GivingTuesdayNow and Giving DaysHave you heard the news? #GivingTuesdayNow will occur on May 5, 2020 as a global day of giving and unity!Read More
How 6 Nonprofits Engaged Their Supporters During the COVID-19 OutbreakCheck out these 6 examples of impactful supporter communication to guide your own outreach during difficult times. Read More
The Importance of Digital Donor Communication During a CrisisKeep your audience engaged in your mission and the work of your organization by staying in communication with your donors and supporters.Read More
C.A.R.E.S. ACT for Small Nonprofits
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act provides $350B of support to small businesses, including nonprofit organizations. The funds are meant to help small businesses and small nonprofits keep workers employed during the COVID-19 pandemic and economic volatility. The primary feature is a forgivable loan, essentially a grant. To learn more please visit the following resources:
- Agitator Guide’s The Skinny on What You Need to Get a Small Business (under 500 employees), Forgivable Loan
- BDO US’s Preparing for the Business Impacts of COVID-19 resource center
- Your Part-Time Controller’s COVID Staying Afloat resources
Zoom Recordings with our Fundraising Experts
Possible Recession’s Impact on Fundraising in 2020John Gilchrist, CFRE, Network for Good Personal Fundraising CoachWatch Now
Partner Resources for COVID-19
In addition to compiling resources from health authorities, Facebook has identified specific Facebook tools and best practices to help nonprofits communicate with supporters during this time.
Google for Nonprofits has assembled tips and resources on how to use technology to help nonprofits navigate these unique challenges.
COVID-19 Fundraising Resources
We have compiled a list of additional resources to help you navigate these challenging times.
- AFP’s Coronavirus/COVID-19 resource guide
- Charity Navigator’s list of COVID-19 relief organizations
- Chronicle of Philanthropy’s COVID-19 grants roundup
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Council on Foundations resource list
- Tides’ Philanthropic Response to COVID-19
- VolunteerMatch’s COVID-19 volunteer opportunities across the US either remotely or onsite